Thursday, March 29, 2007

My 2 Babies Birthday On 8th Dec 2006....


On last 8th Dec 2006... Actually I "miss" my little En Qi 2 Years Old B'day Party....coz that time Tua & I were on our Beijing Trip...

This was my first experience to left my 2 kids too long time... is 11 days & 10 night Beijing Trip ler..Actually.. At the some night..her daddy also celebrate his B'dy in Cheng De, China with our Trip Member...

WHY?? just b'coz i have 2 born on 8th Dec babies mah...

Yup!! & don't surprise.. I REALLY delivered my En Qi on my hubby "Birthday".. haha!! So.. this year punya 8th Dec....I promise would left her celebrate her b'day alone .. but is together with her daddy lah..hee!hee!
- Her Birthday Pesent From her Lovely Yee Yee (Lingo)....
A Huge Cuties Bear-bear...
& since that day.. she start to bring her Bear-bear go everywhere she go.... (believe it or not...show u in next blog.. hee! hee!)



- Taken In Cheng De, China... the Tour Guide ready A China Cake for Tua on his B'day........


- Weather that time is -12'C ler.. DAMN COOL...

No comments: